Premed 101 Forums

Anyone else obsessing about their interview(s)?

Zuckman

yeh i feel the same way too. kept having these flashbacks of the interview moments.. how i should have said this and that, and not this and that...

i find that if the interviewer is too good-looking, i become all laid-back and casual...... sigh :( why must i be interviewed by good-looking med students!?!?!? noooooooooooooo :(

I honestly feel like thinking about the interview is slowly driving me crazy. I have a tonne of work i need to be doing right now. It's nice to see that others feel the same as I do and maybe together we can all just put the interview behind us and focus on the present...... man I hope I get in!

yeh i feel the same way too. kept having these flashbacks of the interview moments.. how i should have said this and that, and not this and that...

i find that if the interviewer is too good-looking, i become all laid-back and casual...... sigh :( why must i be interviewed by good-looking med students!?!?!? noooooooooooooo :(

What's wrong with being laid back in the interview? Maybe you were more relaxed and more like your real self? They are looking for friendly people to admit afterall!

Archived