Premed 101 Forums

WANTED: Examkrackers manuals

cirdan

Hi,

like the title says, i am looking for the examkrackers manuals for Organic chem, physics, gen chem, and biology. i'm also very interested in the 101/1001 Practice sets.

if anyone could please pm me or reply right here on the thread it would be much appreciated!

(i already have the kaplan materaisl so dont worry about that.)

i'm from the Ottawa region, but we'll see if things can be worked out.

thanks very much!

Well, I'm out in AB, but if you don't mind the $/time involved in shipping, we can arrange smth.

I have:

The 101 verbal passages book

1001 physics questions

1001 chemistry questions

Organic Chemistry Manual

Physics Manual

Chemistry manual

They are all used to some extent....some of my 1001 books only have like 100 questions answered, and in my VR book, I think I only did 3 or 4 tests....the Manuals have some underlining and comments throughout.

If this interests you, PM me to negotiate the price.

Oh yeah, and I'm taking the Evil Test on April 12th, so I can't ship till then because I'll be doing review.

thanks for the reply Jochi...

just give me a minute to think how i might be able to work this out and i'll PM you. thanks.

Well, money wise, you can either Paypal me from your bank account/credit card or just send a check/money order...whichever.

I took a look at the shipping rates...standard (6 business days) would be somewhere in the $10-15 range for all the books combined.

• 3 months later...

Archived