Premed 101 Forums

Extension granted for OMSAS!

Guest shmily

Just checked with the OMSAS people......they said that the deadline has been extended to FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 4:30pm EST. Hope it'll finally work out......

What is OMSAS' phone number?

I just checked the main page. It says that the server will propably be down until 8:30 Eastern time. If so, an extension would make sense.

We've been calling since 6am PST and just got through around 5 minutes ago. I'm not sure whether people have just stopped calling or we got lucky.......Please check with them too to confirm this since I'm still in a state of disbelief.....

Guest OFFICIAL announcement

This is take directly off the compass website

Welcome to the Ontario Universities' Application Centre/

Bienvenue au Centre de demande d'admission aux universités de l'Ontario

The Server is temporarily out of service in order to help alleviate some of the system demands.

Please note that the deadline for submission of medical school applications has been extended until Friday October 19 at 4:30. This is for applications that have been started by 4:30 today (Oct.15)

The server is expected to be back in service shortly.

Please try again at that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le serveur est temporairement hors service.

Veuillez reéssayer à ce moment-là. Nos excuses pour l'inconvénient.

OUAC Home

Will OMSAS be posting something on the site to let everyone know? I spoke to David earlier this morning, he said it was only till 8:30-- but at the rate this is going, there is no way I'll be connected long enough to submit. Friday would be a god send.

If anyone has recent news, please post.

LD

Archived