Premed 101 Forums

Offers are in!

Hey All!!

I have to admit...I have been lurking on this forum for months and have not said a word. I got my acceptance e-mail today around 10:30am...it was sent out at 8:45am though so be patient everyone, things are moving slowly!

I just wanted to say that I am super excited and can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Congrats to everyone who got in! I can't wait to meet all of you! We should make a facebook group for our class or something... Well, you guys take the time to celebrate, and once it'll have sunk in a bit, we can discuss this further:)

Cheers!

Hey guys.

I'm in as well.

Congrats to those who got in today and good luck to everyone who is waitlisted.

Eise: I'm mostly a lurker in these forums but I've always appreciated and enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful posts. All the best at U of T!

To OT6, Talon01, g22g, and other current med students: Many thanks for all your help and guidance through the application process. I hope to help others as you did in the near future.

I was waitlisted and also was given no indication as to whether I am on the 'good' or 'bad' waitlist. Congrats to everyone who got in!!

If it's the 'bad' list you get a little line about due to your rank on the list you should make alternate plans for september.

Good luck!

I'm in as well! I couldn't be more surprised/excited. I was convinced there was no hope, I felt horrible about the interview, guess it just goes to show... For everyone still waiting and those gearing up for the next round, I feel your pain, jus remember not to give up. All the best!

Archived