Premed 101 Forums

Offers are in!

For those who got in CONGRATS..i havent applied but i still keep checking the forum to see if u all got in lol...Could those of u who got in, post their stats once again..I know thats the last thing u want to do right now..but for the students who are planning to apply this yr:)

Thanks and CONGRATS again..

I think that in the years past, a bad waitlist e-mail contains something along the lines of: given your position on the list, we don,t anticipate... I"m not sure what the good waitlist e-mails say... maybe someone else can help us out?

Hi Inspired 17

I was in your position last year. I had a very high GPA and what I thought was an ok interview. By OPP, do you mean you are from the Qc region boardering Ottawa? If so, you are equal to anyone in the Ottawa area. The waitlist in French typically doesn't move, making it more difficult to get in once invited to an interview (one in 3 chance whereas in english it's around 1 in 2 b/c of waitilist movement I believe). Ottawa is the only french medical school in Ontario ; this is why there is no (or a very little) good waitlist in french. That being said, I've been accepted in the French stream, and I will not be accepting it :) (I'm headed to the MD/MBA program at McGill) So the waitlist in french will move this year. Good luck to all those on the waitlist!

Eric

Hi Inspired 17

By OPP, do you mean you are from the Qc region boardering Ottawa? If so, you are equal to anyone in the Ottawa area.

Eric

Hi EricC, thanks for the reply. I am a Montrealer so I do not fit into this category. Does this mean that I have less chances post-interview?

Thanks again.

Archived