Premed 101 Forums

I'm in an annoying situation,

I was accepted to Western (according to an email), but I have not yet received my letter. I know my address is correct because letters from Queens and McMaster have arrived. I need to reply by the 29th, which is kind of difficult to do without a letter. What should I do? Does anyone know the number for the admissions office? I received an email saying the phone number on the Website is not correct, and to email them with any concerns- they have not yet responded.

DAMN!

I say call them ASAP:

Medicine Admissions

Kresge Building, Room K1

Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, The University of Western Ontario

London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5C1 • Tel: 519-661-3744 • Fax: 519-850-2958

Updated Feb 22 2007 12:08PM by Admissions

See our policies on Privacy, and Web Standards

Above was found at the bottom of this webpage:

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/education/admissions/medicine/

I'm in an annoying situation,

I was accepted to Western (according to an email), but I have not yet received my letter. I know my address is correct because letters from Queens and McMaster have arrived. I need to reply by the 29th, which is kind of difficult to do without a letter. What should I do? Does anyone know the number for the admissions office? I received an email saying the phone number on the Website is not correct, and to email them with any concerns- they have not yet responded.

DAMN!

Hey! I am in the same situation and I emailed them this morning.. they replied that if I haven't received it by tomorrow, then I should email them back and they will courier one on Monday :)

Archived