Premed 101 Forums

ExamKrackers Package

Tintin

I know this is a noob question, so bear with me. I just want to know if the ExamKrackers complete study package includes anything else besides EK Biology, Chemistry, Orgo Chem, Physics, and Verbal Reasoning and Math? So technically, can I buy each of the 5 course manuals separately without missing out on anything that would be in the package (like study manuels or tests, etc)?

This is because I can't find the complete package anywhere and I need it ASAP. So I am thinking of buying the books seperately. Thanks in advance.

They do, but the shipping takes like 14 days. Plus however long it takes to send the items out from their warehouse (probably not that long). But I really don't have that time. Thanks for the info though. I'll likely grab the items from the UofT bookstore.

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.:D

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.

post-2657-140744793662_thumb.jpg

Archived