Premed 101 Forums

For June 15ths!

JOTCH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm really unprepared. only started studying about a month ago, and have kind of had some personal upset since then. am finding it hard to concentrate, and am considering shifting my test date, except that fulltime work and summer studies start in july, so i think i should just get this over with...

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.:D

i think it depends on your weakness. 10 days is great time if you need to get a few PS/BS concepts down. Kinda harder to improve in 10 days if VR is your weak point.

GLUck you 15th-ers.

I agree. It doesn't take long to get used to those sick bio passages. But I've been studying full-time for VR and I'm improving at a rather slow rate... But again, wanna get over this for good. NO postponing :mad:

i have the opposite problem - am scoring 13's on verbal, but hard to break into good scores on PS! good luck to you all - at least we can enjoy some of our summer, for the four weeks before grades are released!

WTF!!!! :D

thats wicked! if you dont need to worry about VR, then I dont think you really need to worry. BTW, what strategy are you using? Kaplan, TPR, EK, personal hybrid?....

i have a kaplan book (the new 2007 MCAT review thingy, with the CD ROM) but i find the online AAMC tests to be most helpful. i've only done two of them, though, but i honestly haven't studied at all for the verbal. i'm just focusing on my weaknesses, which seem to be the sciences, which worries me slightly, seeing as i'd like to be a doctor and all...

but really it's just writing practice exams and reviewing my mistakes!

good luck to all. another week and we'll get to breathe again!

i have a kaplan book (the new 2007 MCAT review thingy, with the CD ROM) but i find the online AAMC tests to be most helpful.

I use exactly the same book from time to time but I found the BS section of test one to be horrible... all that vocabulary just gave a headache! I really hope the real bio is nothing like it.

By the way, did you purchase the online AAMCs?

i didn't get a registration slip or anything, either. i think i'll print out my email, bring my id, and can't imagine there really being a problem.

and in response to the earlier post: i bought two of the AAMC online exams, used their free one, and got a couple free from friends. i'm hoping there won't be too many surprises on friday!

good luck all. i'm torn between giving up and drinking slurpees in the sun for the next 48 hours, or cramming everything i possibly can into my brain!

Who's going CRAAAAZY?????????

I've been averaging 13, 10, 11...and I would rate my writing about P/Q. Some days I'm just a better writer...

I'm most concerned with getting 10+ VR and Q+ for WS for obvious reasons.

ha ha, i'm going crazy too. thought i was cool with VR (got 13 last time i tried it out) but got an 11 today! have been mostly focusing on physical sciences - stupid logarithms without a calculator and all the ph stuff is my achilles heel. everything else, whatever. i'm cool with it at this point. and now i'm going to watch canada's next top model....because i enjoy shooting myself in the foot. apparently.

good luck! chill out! relax! breathe! read every question carefully!

Good luck everyone!

Since the MCAT is just as much a test of your reasoning skills as it is knowledge, I'm getting nervous as how to properly prepare myself in order to ensure that I stay focused tomorrow afternoon. Yikes! Anyone taking any wacky supplements they'd like to tell me about? LOL :P

i'm taking the beast first thing in the morning tomorrow...

working full time i kinda ran out of time for practie tests... so i've only done the 2 kaplan cbt's and aamc 9..... hope that doesnt come back and bite me in the butt... i rrreeaaallllllllllyyy don't want to write again in august...

i'm still reviewing all day today... i just feel like i can't cram it all in!! i take very little solace that "most answers can be found in the passage stem" :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE!! :)

Archived