Premed 101 Forums

For June 15ths!

JOTCH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm the first one back from hell...

First, the verbal was no fun at all!!! And yeah... PS was the best section for me.

Kuamtum, I didn't read the last you know what... but the first part of the essay was awesome :D . The second part, :eek:

Looks like I'm the first one back from hell...

First, the verbal was no fun at all!!! And yeah... PS was the best section for me.

Kuamtum, I didn't read the last you know what... but the first part of the essay was awesome :D . The second part, :eek:

Anyhow, I got a question for you guys:

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS ANY OTHER BLACK guy (African/American descent) aspiring to Medecine? Cuz seriously, this is pretty damn worrying...

yes of course i do...and so do you... :D

seriously man, don't worry about those things!

lol, i mean don't worry about color...i'm brown (according to our color expert mr. unknown :D ) and that's the last thing i worry about when it comes to med admissions cuz there's just soooooo much diversity in Canada :)

in Canada we write colour with a U! ... are you turning into bushy :D

lol, i mean don't worry about color...i'm brown (according to our color expert mr. unknown :D ) and that's the last thing i worry about when it comes to med admissions cuz there's just soooooo much diversity in Canada :)

True. Screwed that. Besides, Black (brown actually) + French = pretty good combination :D

I thought VR and WS went really well...PS was ok...(I'm an engineering grad, so it's usually my strong point, but today was only ok). BS I'm really not sure about though...for some ****ing reason half of the questions were molecular genetics. :mad: ARGH I have no idea how I did on that.

I thought VR and WS went really well...PS was ok...(I'm an engineering grad, so it's usually my strong point, but today was only ok). BS I'm really not sure about though...for some ****ing reason half of the questions were molecular genetics. :mad: ARGH I have no idea how I did on that.

i think they really like molecular genetics...my mcat too had lots of questions on that last august.

i think they really like molecular genetics...my mcat too had lots of questions on that last august.

Yeah I also wrote it last august...but I'm pretty sure that mine today had at least 3 passages that were predominantly molecular genetics.

Archived