Premed 101 Forums

What's Up Doc, et cetera

Does anyone know when Queen's will be mailing out the "What's Up Doc" booklets? I've been looking at the 2006 publication and can't help but wonder how much of it is still current. It would also be nice to know when they'll be sending out the registration info.

as someone sort of but not really more like pretending to be involved but kind of making a small contribution to the putting together of this year's 'what's up doc', i can tell you that early july-ish is when i think you should be expecting the package.

i'll ask my head boss, but i'm not sure - right now, we're just trying to cut down the amount of extra info/wordiness... don't worry tho, the group will explode once u start the year, i'm sure by the end of o week you'll be facebook friends with at least half the class and there'll be thousands of pics up already! for now, you can do some facebook stalking of our class through the queen's meds 2010 group. lots of useful info on there... imagine, you can pre-scout who's good looking (though we all are) and who's single so you'll be well prepared for the start of the year! not that we encourage that sort of thing. no no....

ps. i'm totes joking

Archived