Premed 101 Forums

how do you reschedule??

TickTock

I'm about to pull my hair out! Please help!

I have gone online to try and reschedule for the new test date...there appears to be spot in my city now!! My current registration involves a 12 hour drive, that's the closest I could get. My problem is that I go through the "how to reschedule" and then all that happens is a message that says "your seat will be held for 20 mins." It does not proceed to a payment screen. The reschedule fee is $50, so I'm guessing I don't have my new seat! I've tried their phone line but I can't speak to a person, utterly useless system.

Anyone know what to do??

click on the seat..and then it will ask u if u want to confirm that and it will automatically proceeed to the payment section..thats what i remember when i registered in march...it seemed self-explainatory..unless ur having some technical problems..try again..good luck

I just got off the phone with AAMC and they are "reconfiguring the site." Apparently there was a problem, and they are working on the site now. She didn't have an exact time for when it would be back, but she said likely by the end of tomorrow's business day. When the site is back, if you go to reschedule, you will come to a payment screen.

Hope that helps everyone else who just had a frustrating hour like I did!

I just got off the phone with AAMC and they are "reconfiguring the site." Apparently there was a problem, and they are working on the site now. She didn't have an exact time for when it would be back, but she said likely by the end of tomorrow's business day. When the site is back, if you go to reschedule, you will come to a payment screen.

Hope that helps everyone else who just had a frustrating hour like I did!

Awesome thanks for the update!! :-) I was on the phone waiting to speak to someone for a good hour and just gave up because I had to go to work. I've been checking here at work for a new spot.

thanks for the update TickTock.

I'm wondering... is this for the new Aug 25 / Sep 15 dates ???

I didn't even see them... did they just show up this morning under 'select test date' and then disappear?

Thanks!! I'll have to check extra frequently over the next couple days then... looks like they're gonna release 'em soon.

Archived