Premed 101 Forums

Verbal Scoring

superchargedman

Hi Guys, I was under the impression that 31/40 of the questions on the verbal section was about a 9-10. I just took a prep-mcat.com test, and it told me that I got an 8 for a 31/40 score. I know it's normalized, but does anyone have a rough idea of what I should be shooting for out of 40 if I am aiming for a 10? Thanks!

________

PLYMOUTH SATELLITE SPECIFICATIONS

Hi Guys, I was under the impression that 31/40 of the questions on the verbal section was about a 9-10. I just took a prep-mcat.com test, and it told me that I got an 8 for a 31/40 score. I know it's normalized, but does anyone have a rough idea of what I should be shooting for out of 40 if I am aiming for a 10? Thanks!

It really varies with difficulty. On the e-mcat site it shows some tests (if you click marking) where 30/40 will give you a 10... sometimes 31/40 gives you a 10, and sometimes more.

don't worry..a 31/40 is usually a 10/11...prolly just a random test

Archived