Premed 101 Forums

TPR Diagnostic Round 3!

The Law

So, did anyone find this test to be really hard? That verbal was total BS! :eek:

I got a 7, 7, 10... I still have more to study for PS and I thought verbal was extraordinarily bad. I guess I just have to keep pluggin' away!

I'm so conflicted by my great AAMC verbal scores and my bad TPR verbal scores. I've never scored higher than a 9 on TPR verbal.

Man, practice is going to be key for PS... 8 questions that I misinterpreted/overthought that I definitely could have gotten.

So, did anyone find this test to be really hard? That verbal was total BS! :eek:

I got a 7, 7, 10... I still have more to study for PS and I thought verbal was extraordinarily bad. I guess I just have to keep pluggin' away!

I'm so conflicted by my great AAMC verbal scores and my bad TPR verbal scores. I've never scored higher than a 9 on TPR verbal.

Man, practice is going to be key for PS... 8 questions that I misinterpreted/overthought that I definitely could have gotten.

Hopefully things will get better man. If theres something you need, ask us.

I got 6/10/8 (I got 10 on verbal miraculously) and yeah I hate PS too.

And I hate this site... it's so addicting. I just found it last week and I'm already on it more than facebook, lol. But at least it's productive, right?

That's what I tell myself haha.

Sweet 10, that verbal was excruciatingly painful (based on the reactions my friends had to it today). ;)

Archived