Premed 101 Forums

One Bedroom with ensuite bathroom in Downtown Calgary

Meerkat

I have one bedroom available in downtown Calgary with ensuite bathroom in a 1300 square feet condominium. It's on the 8th floor overlooking the Bow River and Kensington. It will be available starting October of this year for any elective students needing billeting accommodation.

I'm a resident in Vancouver now, but my mother is looking after the condo and she is available to cook, clean, and also transfers between the airport and the condo. It comes with one parking if you're bringing a car. It also has free access to a gym and a swimming pool in the building. Also it's only 2 blocks away from the c-train station: one train to get to PLC (only 30 min), and a train and short bus ride to Foothills (only 15-20 min). It is walking distance to all the trendy parts of town being in the heart of downtown. You're welcome to bike/run by the river anytime you want.

The bedroom has a desk, a bed, a bathroom, and a closet for you to use. It's a very quiet and safe environment. Feel free to email me at katherineschow@shaw.ca if you're interested.

Thanks, Katherine

Archived