Premed 101 Forums

Queen's student looking for roommates

Liisa

Hi!

My name is Liisa and I am a second year med student. I'm currently looking for two housemates to share my beautiful house with me!

The house is located in a really nice neighbourhood off of Division. It's about a 20 min walk from Botterell hall and only 10 mins from the bars.

The house has a huge backyard with BBQ and brand new patio furniture great for studying or relaxing. Inside is fully furnished (minus the bedrooms) and includes a washer and drier and a dishwasher. There is also a shed and an attic available for storage. Parking is also available on the property (there is room for 2 more cars)

Rent is $625/mth and includes EVERYTHING...utilities, wireless internet, satellite TV, and long distance in Canada and the US.

A black and white laser printer is also available in the house to use (just help me pay for toner and paper) which is a lot cheaper than using an inkjet.

My last roommate is also looking to sell her bed, so that may be one less piece of furniture you'd have to move if you're interested.

Please email me if you think you might be interested or if you want more information or if you'd like to see pictures.

Thanks!

Liisa

liisa.johnston@gmail.com

Archived