Premed 101 Forums

MCAT score release and transcript

Just a quick question, when you ask for references to be sent or send documents,do u send it through express post and how long does it take?

I decided not to use express post because it would end up costing a lot of money for 2 or 3 letters to each school (I think it's approx. $10 each). Express post takes up to 2 business days. I used regular mail which takes up to 7 business days.

hi,

i released by scores in early August and sent my transcript as well. my status still says they were not received. anyone else having the same issues?

Don't worry about this. The status of some of my stuff was not updated last year until I finished the application and payed the fee. You can always call and ask them...

Don't worry about this. The status of some of my stuff was not updated last year until I finished the application and payed the fee. You can always call and ask them...

Nah, don't call them to ask this...they just probably haven't been updating the status...I remember reading somewhere that it would take 2 weeks upon receipt of supporting documents to update the status (I wonder why it seems to be taking much longer than that :P) Why the 2 weeks anyway??

Also, they specifically stated in the step-by-step help instructions that they will not answer any inquiry regarding receipt of supporting documentations.

Archived