Premed 101 Forums

Cbt4

saaghy

I got 9 9 2 (Bio/P/VR) last year, I know my verbal was...., but I am now getting 9 in AMACS 4 test in verbal, after 9 months of practise I ama not sure, is the test 4 was too easy or I am doing good, I am ok with even 8, cuz I can get 13 now in both bio and physics, do u think cbt 4 was too easy?? by the way englsih is my second language!

wow good job! that's quite an improvement! no, aamc 4 vr is not easy...there are tough and easy psgs in all of them...but keep practicing and try a few more aamc's to get a better idea of where u stand...anyway congrats, vr is a toughie!

english isn't my first lang either...i started vr around 7-8...i wish i could improve by 7 points too but i'm only around 9-10 at this point lol :rolleyes:

ps: ur username sounds persian :D

wow good job! that's quite an improvement! no, aamc 4 vr is not easy...there are tough and easy psgs in all of them...but keep practicing and try a few more aamc's to get a better idea of where u stand...anyway congrats, vr is a toughie!

english isn't my first lang either...i started vr around 7-8...i wish i could improve by 7 points too but i'm only around 9-10 at this point lol :rolleyes:

ps: ur username sounds persian :D

my eshgh is teaching me persian ;)

• 1 month later...

Wow... i am really impressed with you guys. English is my 2nd language too... What kind of practice do you guys do? I am struggling hard with my verbal reasoning too.

I haven't done any passages just a few in the past month. One from AAMC, one from Kaplan free practice test (this one i bombed it badly). I plan to take the exam in January and April 2008. I work 2 jobs, 2 volunteer jobs. Makes it difficult to study but i think i am fine with bio and physical science.

Any advice from English-as-second-language will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Archived