Premed 101 Forums

Help!

Puggy

ok, here's a copy of mine, maybe you can use them and save yourself some time: :P j/k

You've got 2 weeks left, not one, so don't freak out. If you're applying anywhere other than Queen's (and if you meet the cutoffs there, you should be) you've dealt with similar questions from other schools. Toronto's essay guidelines pretty much translate into one long essay that encompasses most of Queen's questions anyways. (how could you not have seen these??? hahahaha)

GOOD LUCK!!

Ok, my personal opinion here, but it should not take you two weeks or even a week to answer these 5 questions. If you don't know the answers, you're not ready for med school. Answer them truthfully and from the heart. It should be easy, just write down what you actually believe. Then proofread and polish the grammar/spelling/etc. I think I wrote mine in an hour or two.

• 2 weeks later...
explain this area as it relates to field of medicine..blah blah..for this qn, i chose volunteering as the area...how do i explain how it relates 2 field of medicne?

I addressed things like dealing with a critical situation, then saying that it's something you encounter often in medicine...then I also touched on the topic of teamwork in my activity, again relating it to medicine, since you'd often be part of a team with other doctors or other health professionals.

Archived