Premed 101 Forums

helppppppppppppppp

Hi

I actually ask one of my science professor to write me a reference, the good thing is that he is old and really well known, but I got B+ in his course and when I asked him to write me a reference letter regarding academics, he told me that he describe how close was I to A and my work habbit, do u think is a good idea to ask him to write me, also I ask my suervisor who I worked with her for 1 year, I also ask my family doctor! cuz I read in the u of t website that one of the referee should be someone who can describe ur personality and compare you with other people interested in medicine, please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I also can get letter from volunteer coordinator who I work for 3 years ????????:(

First of all, take a deep breath and relax.

Don't get a reference letter from your family doctor unless you've worked for them.

Do get a reference letter from your volunteer coordinator and your supervisor. But, you should also get a faculty reference letter. If the prof you are talking about will give you a good letter even though you only have a B+, then do it. If he's going to be slightly negative, get someone else.

Archived