Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa sketch - awards

kiwi

I understand that we are only supposed to expand on awards received during our postsecondary education, but I noticed that it lists says university entrance scholarships are okay to include. However, these are based on high school achievement. In this case, should I also include other scholarships like the Millenium scholarship (which I won based on academic merit and leadership in high school)?

also what did u guys write for other 2 boxes afetr duration...i think it was competition or something.....and did this happen to sum1...i have a activity listed but no verifier...but i have a letter from 1 of my teachers who wrote it in 2005 and it talks about that activity.....so can i put doc. avail. and present them that letter??

________

Honda Elysion

put your own name as a verifier in the list, and under comments write: documentation available.

For your awards question, you need to find out what the conditions were for recieving the award and if there was any competition involved... pretty self explanatory, but a bit of a pain to find the answers to (especially if you never applied for the award and just got it)

put your own name as a verifier in the list, and under comments write: documentation available.

For your awards question, you need to find out what the conditions were for recieving the award and if there was any competition involved... pretty self explanatory, but a bit of a pain to find the answers to (especially if you never applied for the award and just got it)

Do you actually have to??

Could i just say this award is given to anyone who gets above X% in year Y?

Archived