Premed 101 Forums

sketch

Hey guys

For the Ottawa portion of the application, in the general 48 item sketch I had forgotten to put the verifiers in brackets. However I have all the verifier information listed in the Ottawa detailed sketch...

would this jeopardize the application by not having the verifiers listed in the general 48 item sketch for ottawa?

might be a silly question but its totally dragged down my day

NOPE!

for the general 48 items sketch u don't put verifiers- u need them when u talk about an activity in ur essays (1), and in the detailed ottawa sketch- there's a name for them... I've applied in the past, didn't add them, same for my brother who was accepted a while ago...

For law school- olsas- u put the verifier in the standard sketch, but don't put the number when you're citing an activity in an essay.... but that's another world...

You're not two-timing on med ARE YOU?

haha no,

I was just wondering about that because in the OMSAS booklet too under verifiers it said to put the verifiers in the general 48 item sketch in brackets beside the activity description (basically what it said) for Ottawa, Toronto and NOSM.

I called Ottawa though and said that they just look at the detailed so I was fine and Toronto told me to just send them that 48 item list with the verifiers for it so everythings all good :)

Archived