• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34S

PS:14

V:09

BS:11

WS:S

I'm pretty pleased but that 9 is porbably going to elimininate me from queens..

I might still be good for UWO but i'm not sure. I went to high school in London so does that make me swomen (crosses fingers).

vallinar, what were you practice mcat's like?

same..i have little faith in their intelligence or ability from registration to now..and theyre supposed to be PICKING the doctors of tomorrow..haha

stick no scores eh... man that must suck.. i came home and took a nap becuase i didn't want to be glued to my comp waiting for scores. I got and they were out :P

Compared to my first mcat my PS/VR/BS are very strong (for what I studied for), this was with no practice exams, and only max a month of studying if that.

My Writing sample went down...which was expected, as I was still (and still am) recovering from a major car accident where I had surgery done. It's the factor that will not let me apply.

By the time the WS hit my brain was mush, I thought what I wrote was decent enough to get a P, but it was far worse than that.

:( I didn't get enough time to practice it :(

So just to get this straight, i got to THx and then log in..and if i dont have anything it says you have no scores yet?

yeah, the second you log in a page appears with a blue table that shows your score immediately. no scrolling or anything ... hmmm, its wierd that you haven't gotten yours yet.

I wrote in Ann Arbor on Sept 7.

No score yet.

Why would the AAMC not post a notice saying not all of the scores are up yet, and that they'll be up tomorrow or something? Sadistic sons of *****es. I mean, sure the Sept. 7th exam was replete with sadism, but now they're just adding insult to injury!

Archived