Premed 101 Forums

October 10 Release!

Alastriss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a 38R - 12 in VR, where I was expecting a 9 :P

My practice tests were: 3 39's, 1 42, 1 40, 1 25 (don't ask) - on Kaplan tests, and 36 & 37 on AAMC tests.

Amazing score! What made you think you would get a 9? Ran out of time and guessed questions or "just cause?"

Amazing score! What made you think you would get a 9? Ran out of time and guessed questions or "just cause?"

I thought I was guessing a lot on the passages, particularly the last two (I did the last one in 2 minutes), and didn't get to check anything over. I also had trouble focusing (after all, it was test day!).

I got my marks at 5:15pm and i wrote on sept 7th.

i suppose i'll post my score too: 45S :( - i wanted a T ...

k, real mcat: 34P (14/9/11)

I was hoping for a 10 in VR but i'll take it. I kind of had a feeling my score would be similar to this. I found PS fairly easy, VR, always wierd, BS extremely hard. My practice aamc's were around 32-38 but was basically dependent on VR. I jumped around a lot on my VR tests.

Hope everyone did well on their tests, Jixe share your results ... tit-for-tit LOL

I got my marks at 5:15pm and i wrote on sept 7th.

i suppose i'll post my score too: 45S :( - i wanted a T ...

k, real mcat: 34P (14/9/11)

I was hoping for a 10 in VR but i'll take it. I kind of had a feeling my score would be similar to this. I found PS fairly easy, VR, always wierd, BS extremely hard. My practice aamc's were around 32-38 but was basically dependent on VR. I jumped around a lot on my VR tests.

Hope everyone did well on their tests, Jixe share your results ... tit-for-tit LOL

vip, congrats! Too bad about that 9, but it'll do at quite a few places. I don't get my scores for a few days.

By the way, what were you expecting on VR and WS right after the exam?

vip, congrats! Too bad about that 9, but it'll do at quite a few places. I don't get my scores for a few days.

By the way, what were you expecting on VR and WS right after the exam?

I felt horrible about VR and was first expecting a 8 but then i basically thought i'ld get a 9 or 10 after a while, and obviously hoping for a 10. There were a few passages i felt strong about and a few that i felt like i was guessing and i had NO time to look over anything so i was a little worried. WS i thought i did an awesome job lol, but later on started to question my idea choice, i think i was expecting Q. In total i was expecting 13/9/11Q ... so not that far off. And yeah, I'm fairly happy with it, 9's not the greatest but its better than 8 and basically only cuts me out of UofC/queens/UWO.

Archived