Premed 101 Forums

Problems submitting the application...error listed

Guest 02'topaz

Guest 02'topaz

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to submit my application for about a week now and keep getting the following error when continuing with the page titled "employment and activity info"

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Please help as I need to get this submitted so I can be assigned an ID number!

Thanks a bunch

Error:

An unexpected error occured. To protect your privacy, you have been logged out of the system. Please contact the web administrator and try again later!

Please report the following error:

Error Number: -6502

Error Message: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error

Page Type: EMPU

Guest 02'topaz

fixed...well I guess you have to list a month for the "To" section of any category. I was assuming the --- referred t "current" but I guess not? I listed the months and it went through fine. Now, if I list the current month, do they know I am still participating in the activity? I mean to me it seemed as though if one put October, then that particular activity ends in October?

Your thoughts?

They will be much more interested in the personal statement and CV that you submit than anything you put in the online application. From what I understand, that system is used for all McGill applications from undergrad to PhD so a lot of stuff does not apply or will be discarded because it is not relevant. Which does not mean you should do a crappy job. Just don't sweat it.

Archived