Premed 101 Forums

RC raw score

I have been doing a lot of practice tests and I am now getting a lower score of 38/50..., thats 76%!!!! I am so disappointed... I dont know why I am getting so low... It may be cuz I am reading the passage and entering the answers on the computer so I keep running out of time.

Anyways, I am praying for the best for tomorrow.

I have been doing a lot of practice tests and I am now getting a lower score of 38/50..., thats 76%!!!! I am so disappointed... I dont know why I am getting so low... It may be cuz I am reading the passage and entering the answers on the computer so I keep running out of time.

Anyways, I am praying for the best for tomorrow.

are you writing the american DAT?

either way I know where you're coming from I still do very poorly on reading comp and nothing works for me so I'm just hoping for the best. I did three packages from IQ publications and the minimal material supplied from Kaplan

no im not, but i just printed off all the reading passages from topscore and read and answered the qs on the computer. i ran out of time.. i think its cuz i m entering and spending so much time entering and going through the questions, clicking one at a time etc. I am just praying for the best...

Archived