Premed 101 Forums

Autobiographical Sketch & Verifiers

Guest Elaine I

Guest Elaine I

How do we indicate who the verifier is for each item? Do we simply put a number at the end of the description? Will the universities know that we are referring to the verifier by that number? I don't want to use too many of the allotted 48 characters for this task.

What is the comment line is the verifier section for? Should we be putting the person's title (eg: Program Director) in that line, or should we be stating something about how we know the person / for how long?

Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,

Elaine

Guest aneliz

Verifiers can be added to the end of the activity they are related to by just putting a number after the activity. Like this (1)...just like you would reference a paper. The verifier for that activity should have the corresponding number in the verifier list.

The comment area on the verifier list could be used for anything that is important (title, etc) that doesn't fit elsewhere on the verifier form...and if you have nothing to put in it, I would leave it blank...

Guest blinknoodle

I did it the same way Aneliz mentioned.

The number your verifier gets on the list depends on the order you enter it into OMSAS. I know I was irked I had so little space, and those silly brackets take up room, too! I made sure that my "longer" entries had verifiers from 1-9, haha.

Just something to consider if you are mapping out your applications already.

Cheers,

-bn

Archived