Premed 101 Forums

Looking for Roomate for September 2008 Vancouver

jumper

Hi,

Good day to you,Hope you are doing fine? I understand that you posted an ad on this website that you have a room available for rent and i am interested in knowing the availability of the place and i will also want to know more about the neighbourhood ,the place and utilities included... i'lllove to have a place as soon as possible before i arrive in Febuary. About me,I am a pediatric nurse and a single lady of 24,i don't have a pet.....I'll let you know more about me if i can know the availability ofthe room.i live with my uncle in London England but I am originally from USA.I have seen rooms that are okay but the owners are not easy to get along with,so i will want to know more about you too,i will prefer a a short to long term lease if possible...i plan to arrive by Febuary.All that i'll want to know is the availability and total move in cost before moving in. Please contact me at my personal email address which is reneacam@hotmail.com and i will be willing to let youk now more about me.

Kind Regards,

Renea.

Archived