Premed 101 Forums

Advice on accomodation and travelling to Thunder Bay

Hi all,

I have an interview at the Lakehead Campus in April, and was just wondering if anybody else is planning to fly out from Toronto. Also, does anybody know about cheap accomodation around the campus area? I have never been to Thunder Bay so I would really appreciate any advice you can give :)

Thanks and take care

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

If interviews are in the same place as last year, they will be taking place at the Port Arthur Health Clinic. This clinic is actually about 20 minutes away from the actual NOSM campus. Thus, staying at the Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel is probably your closest bet. There are two Days Inns near to the university if you don't mind taking a 20 dollar taxi to your interview.

Hope that helps

LtD :)

• 3 months later...

well done gays let me tell you a jokeAn old man named bet365 was in his golden years, but that didn't stop him from trying to pick up the younger ladies. He went to the local bar, approached a very pretty and very young woman and said, "Where have you been all my life?" The young lady takes one glance at him and says, "For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet." by bet365 have a nice day today

Archived