Premed 101 Forums

Interview Sign up website

Yikes, I forgot the sign-up was tonight. April weekend was all filled up, so I'm booked March 29th at 1:00 -- see some of you there. I'll, ah, also be the one in the suit.

Yeah I also forgot, hence the lateness in signup. But it's my BF's birthday weekend in April, and he would not enjoy me skippping it, so the earlier weekend was better for me anyway. :) I won't be in a suit though! Dress-shirt pants combo, with a sweatervest. Recycling from previous interviews :)

Interesting fact....although I clicked 14:00, my confirmation says 1pm!! No matter what I do...very strange. I emailed them about this, I guess I'm interviewing at 1 and not 2!

That happened to me too...Click 14:00 for 13:00, click 11:00 for 14:00, and 13:00 for 11:00...Thats how I did it...I had to click 14:00 for 1pm. I emailed them too.

Hope that helps

That happened to me too...Click 14:00 for 13:00, click 11:00 for 14:00, and 13:00 for 11:00...Thats how I did it...I had to click 14:00 for 1pm. I emailed them too.

Hope that helps

Ya, that happened to me as well..but i didn't realize you could click one of the OTHER TIMES to get the one you want! Shoot...

oh well.

march 30 at 1pm for me.

See you there!

That didn't happen to me..I clicked 14 and my confirmation thing says 2 p.m. Maybe it's a glitch w/ some people only? I hope it is 2 p.m. (They should e-mail back right? If my confirmation e-mail was wrong...)

The page that they asked you to print out will have the correct time. Also, you can log back into the system and it will tell you when your interview is scheduled.

I forgot to email them to confirm until today although I booked my interview on Wednesday......but I mean that shouldnt matter right? I'm worried because they email says:

1. Once you have set your date and time of interview, please email our office to confirm. Always quote your OMSAS number (2008 8xxxxx), day, and time of your interview when you fax or email.

NOTE: If you are unable to attend the interview, please e mail or fax a letter cancelling the interview as soon as possible, this will open the time up for someone else. Failure to confirm the interview date and time will result in the removal of your application from any further consideration.

:(

Archived