Premed 101 Forums

Interview Sign up website

Hello everyone!

In the Western Email it says that we should login to the interview sign up website and ensure that its working properly for us. What does "properly" mean?

I logged on and I just see two buttons one that says "SSO" and one that says "user info" but im not sure where we are supposed to go to actually sign up for the interview. Or will this function be added when the site actually opens up for sign ups?

Drinking an MGD, I hope?

haha, well with an interview at 10 am, not so sure how that would be look to the interviewers. If it was an 11 am interview though, that's first call, so i definitely would've had one with me.

I can picture it now:

Interviewers: "Hi there, tell us about yourself"

Me: "Hi. My name is Millertime and I have a problem."

Interviewers: "Help yourself to some water"

Me: "No thanks, I'm fine with my beer."

Interviewers: "......."

Hey all,

I forgot to select a time until 9:00 p.m. (pretty late for pre-med time). At this time, all of the interviews on April 5-6 had already been taken. I ended up taking March 29 at 11:00 a.m. However, March 29th is the formal graduation dinner for the science students at McGill. It would mean a lot to me (as well as to my girlfriend and friends) if I were able to make it. Is there any possibility at all that anyone wants to switch so that I can interview the next weekend?

In the meantime, I'm looking into flights and/or renting a car and driving like a madman to Montreal.

Thanks so much for your help,

Peter

Archived