Premed 101 Forums

Invites Officially Out

nutritional_lee

I got mine a few minutes after posting, so they probably sent them out in some sort of order, if not by date, then whatever. I bet everyone with a date on Minerva now has an interview.

To everyone who did not get it, I am sorry that this time it did not work out at this school. I know how much blood and sweat we all put into this, premed is a way of life. If you feel in your gut that it really is your calling, give it your all, and good luck.

Not to sound condescending, but I just wanted to express that empathy since I push forward and play out the sting of rejection in anticipating the responses this year, and just feel devastated at the prospect.

Is it normal for my Status to still say "Waiting for Review" ? Are they still sending out invitations (it's too late today) next week?

Unless they changed their ways, interviews are sent out in one batch (possibly over a few hours)

If your status still says "ready for review", unfortunately you will probably not receive an invite.... but may as well call the admissions office to confirm whether they are done sending invites.

If your status says "further review required" and you havent received the invite then you should definitely call them to see what's up.

Archived