Premed 101 Forums

Day of Interview

Hey guys,

Just a quick question: originally I was thinking of just wearing my suit to the interview, but after I got here last night and nearly froze, I'm thinking it may be a good idea to bring a jacket.

What are you guys doing? Will they have a spot to put your jacket? I still think suit + jacket looks kinda funny!

Thanks.

Unless, of course, you don't have a long wool coat :(

Well that is just a fashion foul! You sir are most definitely not getting into medschool =P Seriously though, if all you have is a jacket, just wear the jacket. Im pretty sure they don't grade you on your jacket choice. Now if you show up in a baby blue, or white suit, you may have some problems getting beyond that at the interview heh.

There is a coat rack that most interviewees make use of in the atrium, don't worry. In terms of luggage, I'm sure you could leave it with them if you aren't returning to your hotel or wherever you are staying.

I second that. Many people left their luggage in the atrium, by the coat rack, last yr at my interview. As for wearing something over your suit, definitely a good idea! On the day of my interview there was a big snow storm! Jacket over a suit is definitely better than completely wet suit & shiverring interviewee! :P

Archived