Premed 101 Forums

Facebook Group

i made it global... don't know why it didn't come up.... i'm back at work with facebook blocked so i can't go and see what went wrong... but it's an open group and is supposed to come up in searches...... sorry!! i'll see what i can do tonight:confused:

I don't know what's going on.... the group is there, but won't show up in a search even though I checked off the little box that says to make it show up in search results... so if someone else wants to try to make a group.... apparently facebook is not getting along with me!!

• 2 weeks later...

this is the response that i got from the support people!

We are aware of the problem that you described and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Your group should begin to appear within the next few weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for contacting Facebook, GiannaUser OperationsFacebook

so keep checking i guess for the next few weeks!

lol, i tried many different names too!! none of them worked either... i think they are having problems with new groups not showing up because in the email that i got from them, they said they were already aware of the problem and in the process of trying to fix it.... i posted the email i got from them earlier!!! i keep checking to see if it's showing up but so far no luck..

k, there are a few of us on the facebook group now... but it seems that i'm the only one from NB... that has to change!!! lol, so some of you NBers who have gotten in so far should pm either myself or MedProspect08 with a name and we'll add you on facebook and you can join the group too!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived