Premed 101 Forums

Be aware of shady BS schools....

http://www.americandreamabroad.com/index.html

Here is an example of a very shady offer, trying to pull in those desparate to get into meds. This particular program has been chastised by the Medical Council of Canada. An article by CBC on it:

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2008/04/21/medical-degree.html?ref=rss

Don't get caught in one of these. Do your homework well before heading abroad. Best of luck all!

Word. :cool:

"Early bird catches the worm" in the early morning. You can be the "early bird"!

Tomorrow will be different only if you act different today! Today is your day!

So act today for your "beautiful tomorrow" ! Take your life into your own hands. Apply now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From the applicant's legal declaration on the application form (EXACT QUOTES):

I request ADA to find me a place and facilitate my admission into a meritorious medical school/ university, which had been teaching in English for long time.

me love you long time.

I appreciate and thank ADA for making me aware of this beautiful opportunity of medical school admission thru its extensive and expensive advertisements in different media like News papers, TV, Radio etc and also thru publicity campaigns

captivating in it's eloquence, really.

I know it is a beautiful responsibility. I shall remember this and behave in a disciplined way, learn medicine, not get deviated or diverted from that path and serve the humanity to the best of my ability.

at least ethical considerations are included. So admirable. HA HA HA

I was going to say that it sounds like badly transliterated chinese writing, but upon further browsing, discovered that the agency is indeed Chinese.

They say "One of our main reputed affiliates is a University Medical School in a beautiful historic city in China." Lol...um...the fact that they don't tell you which University in which city in China sends out warning bells galore.

Archived