Premed 101 Forums

Royal College of Surgeons Ireland

Guest MindsWill

Guest MindsWill

Greetings everyone,

Has anyone of you applied to the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, for admission this fall? If yes, mind sharing your credentials, i.e. your g.p.a. etc? Myself, I am still waiting for their response. I applied via the Atlantic Bridge program, no MCAT was required, wasn't even told about the gpa cutoff! hmm... any ideas what they are looking for?

Well, all in all, I would appreciate to hear from all of the potential Royal College of Surgeons applicants...

.GodBless.

Edited the subject to get rid of the all-caps. Please don't type in all capital letters as it's really hard to read. thx! -Ian

Guest mindswill

oh actually i have applied to the six years program, for that i was told that the mcat report is not needed. still, please in touch with me if you have applied to royal college of surgeons ireland [rcsi] ... you may email me directly at mindswill@yahoo.com as you all know, this wait till a response is rcvd. from them can be very anxiety filled... ;)

hope to hear from some of you... soon!

.godbless.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MindsWill

Greetings everyone... Hmm, for those of you who have applied to The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland [RCSI] - Have you heard anything back from them? The status of our application, any of you have a clue as to when we should expect a reply back from them.

Hoping to hear from you, soon!

-Godbless-

PS: If you have applied to RCSI, I would appreciate if you can get intouch via email with me at: mindswill@yahoo.com Its easy to experience joy or pain if there are many in the same situation... ;)

• 1 year later...
Guest redshifteffect

I got into RCSI as well, as well I was accepted to Trinity college, Dublin. If any of you are from Ontario and thinking of applying to Ireland and you have done OAC's Trinity is the best to apply to because even though I applied to the 6 year program I was given an exemption for the first year because I had good marks in my OAC's.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived