Premed 101 Forums

Noncestvrai!

Hey, I have a question for you. I've been looking into gen surgery for carms application, and I have a question about sherbrooke. I heard you are doing your residency at Charles Lemoynes. Was this an option for you? How many stages are you doing there? On the general surgery website, most of the stages are written CHUS, so is it obligatory that they are done in sherbrooke? I am thinking of applying to sherbrooke, but would prefer to stay near montreal for at least a portion of the residency. Thanks!

Well first I'm doing most of my rotations in Sherb I think, but there is an option to do some at HCLM...I should get my schedule next week...

I don't know much about the gen surg programme, but as far as radiology is concerned, the majority of rotations are in Sherbrooke with a few exceptions like peds at Ste-Justine...

I might be able to tell you more about gen surg, once I do my R1 rotations there (in Sherb), which is going to be this summer I think.

You might want to contact some residents there or the PD, they are very friendly in Sherb, in general. =)

noncestvrai

Archived