Premed 101 Forums

GPA needed for SGU admission

Guest Badkarma25

Guest Badkarma25

hi all,

after participating in the application process to ireland this year, i'm a little hesitant to go throwing my money around, and more importantly, wasting time getting my hopes up applying to schools that i really don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting into...

i'm wondering if any current sgu students or alums, or even applicants out there can shed some realistic light on what qualificatoins you need to get into this joint...

i'm asking on here because quite franky, it's hard to get answers to questions like this out of the school itself...

if you'd rather e-mail me, then please feel free

badkarma_25@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Guest MDCY

Hi, I'm currently in first year SGU med and if you don't mind telling me what your undergrad GPA and MCAT scores are then I could give you an educated guess as to whether it's competitive to get into SGU or not. If you don't feel like posting for people to see just email me at drcy@hotmail.com with the subject titled SGU question.

Cheers.

Guest j282

Hi BadKarma25:

I have a friend who is currently attending Ross and a best friend who is in the final year at SGU and involved with the admissions process. I also know of someone who has completed the program at SGU and is currently going through the residency J1 visa jazz.

If it would be helpful, I can forward your stats (yr by yr GPA etc) and any questions you have to them. They're pretty honest people so you would get a very candid response as to your chances, what the school is really like etc. etc.

Email is debbiejoynes@aol.com

Hope this helps :)

Good Luck to you

Guest j282

Hey badkarma I never received your stats /questions to forward along to the folks that can be of some assistance to you.

My email again is debbiejoynes@aol.com

As soon as I get the info I'll pass it along for ya :)

Take care

Archived