Premed 101 Forums

Don't have 2 full years yet

I ask this question because I know that U of S takes your best 2 FULL years.

I'm looking to apply to U of S next year (assuming I don't get in anywhere this year) during my 4th and final year of studies. My 1st year was full, 2nd year 8 courses (by choice) and 3rd year 9 courses (dropping one). I'm going to finish my 4th year with a full course load for sure (at least I hope so), but I'm wondering if I'm eligible. Do you have to have 2 full years completed BEFORE you can apply? Or will they wait for my final transcripts?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks (Bill Lumberg).

Saskatchewan residents (as defined in the Residency and Citizenship section of the Medicine Admission Requirements) attending university within Saskatchewan may file an application for admission to Medicine assuming satisfactory completion of the April examinations. In other words, the current year will factor into the average for admission.

Saskatchewan residents attending university outside Saskatchewan and out-of-province students will be considered on the basis of the best two full years complete at the time of application. The current year may include prerequisite courses but will not be considered toward the average for admission.

From the website, I just found it. You're right! Thanks

Archived