Premed 101 Forums

Invites out

Congrats to everybody who got in, and my best wishes to all the waitlisted. I was waitlisted last year so I know the agony. I got my acceptance sometime in june (can't exactly remember when, too lazy to look it up). Waiting for the list to move is hard but stay optomistic because the list does move quite a bit.

Good luck,

dh

Well my current logic is that rejectees are not worth their time to e-mail. I probably have a rejection letter waiting for me next week.

I just feel....e-mailing doesn't take that much time, does it? If you can copy/paste e-mails? But I guess at a time like this, rejectees can wait *sighs*.

I spoke to admissions about a month ago and the lady there assured me they were not rejecting anyone this year (I think I'd prefer that though...if I was in the bottom 20% I would want to know so I could start planning on my next year). <shrug> Of course she also said no one would be emailed today unless they were accepted...so...I don't know how much stock to put in it. My approach would be to call tomorrow. At the very least they tell you nothing and no harm done, or they tell you you were rejected--that way you get some certainty.

Chin up tho. Medicine is something that you can have--it just takes tiring, tiring perseverance, and compromises like going to Ireland and selling your firstborn child to pay for it.

Archived