Premed 101 Forums

Class of 2012

Surprisingly, I will be!

I can't believe it... I really can't.

After what I thought was a God awful interview. I guess I must have done SOMETHING right. Or perhaps luck was just on my side!

I'm absolutely ecstatic!

Congratulations, everyone! elaine, I have been following you in these forums (not in a creepy way, I promise) and I'm so very glad to hear that you're coming here in September.

I've just been celebrating here all day for finishing exams, and I'd like to say, "Welcome!"

Also, we've got some awesome stuff in the works for O-Week. I'm so excited!

I'm coming tooo! Is there a FB group or something? I CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE AND BE DOCTORS TOGETHER! :) :)

I'm not a huge Facebook person (no time!). However, I agree that it is a good way to get to know each other before September. Thus, I created a group called "Queen's Medicine Class of 2012". Here is the link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18484268265.

The group is a closed group, meaning that you need permission to join the group....and also that there is a bit of anonymity from the rest of the people in cyberspace.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Elaine

I'm not a huge Facebook person (no time!). However, I agree that it is a good way to get to know each other before September. Thus, I created a group called "Queen's Medicine Class of 2012". Here is the link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18484268265.

The group is a closed group, meaning that you need permission to join the group....and also that there is a bit of anonymity from the rest of the people in cyberspace.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Elaine

great, thx. i just sent a request. and i sent you a message except i dont know if it went out at all ... fb was being messed up.

Congratulations, everyone! elaine, I have been following you in these forums (not in a creepy way, I promise) and I'm so very glad to hear that you're coming here in September.

I've just been celebrating here all day for finishing exams, and I'd like to say, "Welcome!"

Also, we've got some awesome stuff in the works for O-Week. I'm so excited!

Thank you! I'm sooooo excited! I was just wondering if you know what the dates of O-week are? I saw the sessional dates posted on the class of 2012 site saying classes begin Sept 2nd, so does that mean O-week will be during the last week of August? Thanks

The sessional dates I have for 08-09 show O-week starting for the class of 2012 on Sept. 2. O-week events were scheduled around the classroom sessions for us last fall; much of that first week is introductory stuff and pretty low impact academically...but quite fun nevertheless!

Congratulations everyone, have a great summer and see you in the fall. Stay tuned for O-week info from the 2011s, and for the love of Pete Sampras - ENJOY YOUR SUMMER.

-k

Hey guys,

I sent in my deposit, and it arrived at Queen's today. I'm wondering whether we are supposed to get any confirmation letter or email. Have any of you recieved confirmation? I have to tell an overseas school that I am no longer accepting their offer, but I don't want to do that until I am fully confident that my spot is secured at Queen's. Do you think I should call the office?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I sent in my deposit, and it arrived at Queen's today. I'm wondering whether we are supposed to get any confirmation letter or email. Have any of you recieved confirmation? I have to tell an overseas school that I am no longer accepting their offer, but I don't want to do that until I am fully confident that my spot is secured at Queen's. Do you think I should call the office?

Thanks!

Just call the office.

Are you paying them for their services or vice versa? The office is quite helpful too!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived