Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisters

Aw, thanks guys, but I'm super busy tomorrow and I don't think a couple of days is going to change anything at this point. I'm gonna just wait it out until Wednesday or Thursday until I get the letter mail. I doubt both could have been "mistakes" =P But I'll keep you guys updated by Wed/Thurs!

Aw, thanks guys, but I'm super busy tomorrow and I don't think a couple of days is going to change anything at this point. I'm gonna just wait it out until Wednesday or Thursday until I get the letter mail. I doubt both could have been "mistakes" =P But I'll keep you guys updated by Wed/Thurs!

If you didn't get a notice from any of the universities.. could it be a problem with your email account? Did you get any mail at all?

Good luck :)

lost - I think this is just a mistake. Mistakes are indeed possible, if others didn't receive anything - believe me, you'd know. There were over 500 people on the forums today, you can't possibly be the only one who didn't get an email today - unless there was an error. Just try calling sometime during your break tomorrow!

I am just curious... where do we get the date May 29th from? Is it historically the case that everyone will know by May 29th if they will move up from the waiting list?

Thanks..

Last year, Queens sent some waitlisters spots then. I'm hoping I hear something by June 5th when I leave for Indonesia...my parents are freaking out about how to accept on my behalf. Granted, I might be buried in the list so far it doesn't matter.

May 29th is the date that the offers that were sent yesterday expire.

So most of the initial 100 or whomever who received offers will have responded by May 29th, so Queens will know then how many waitlisters they can begin offering positions to

Archived