Premed 101 Forums

How many spots on waitlist???

Antsy is right!

I even called the office hoping to get some information -- as mentioned by someone else on an earlier thead, how a sympathetic person gave them a clue as to where the are -- but NO DICE.

I got the party line, "We don't know how far down we'll go so telling you would not help you, therefore we aren't telling, but stay tuned for emailed information as late as Sept but likely starting in August."

This is the worst pain I've ever been in.

As early as August? That can't be for real..!

Rejections will probably come in august. Acceptances off the waitlist will probably start trickling out soon. I think last year it was beginning of june when I heard. Some got the good news a bit earlier.

Does anyone know if they contact people accepted off the waitlist via phone or email??

Last year the offer was via email. If for some reason you don't reply to the email I'm sure they would phone. My impression is that when they offer a position to somebody, they make every effort to make sure that person has a chance to accept or decline.

Last year the offer was via email. If for some reason you don't reply to the email I'm sure they would phone. My impression is that when they offer a position to somebody, they make every effort to make sure that person has a chance to accept or decline.

Thanks for the Info - much appreciated! :)

Archived