Premed 101 Forums

Sweet place for rent - Queen's

Congratulations to everyone recently accepted to Queen's. I won't be attending Queen's next year, but my former housemates asked me to post this for interested incoming students.

Two rooms are available in an amazing house. The rooms and the rest of the house are completely furnished. The house has been recently renovated. There are two living room areas and three full bathrooms. The kitchen has two large fridges, a gas stove, and a dishwasher. There is laundry in basement and a BBQ and deck in backyard. The house is EXTREMELY close to campus (less than 5min walk - almost on campus). There will also be 3 Queen's med students staying for their last year and an incoming 1st year law student - all female. Professional, fun, and courteous housemates.

It's next to impossible to find a house as nice as this and as close to campus as this place is. Definitely worth checking out.

Both rooms are available August 1st. One room is quite large (approx. 14'x'13') and is $600 (room with carpet). The other room is smaller (approx. 10'x9'), and only $450. Prices includes all utilities (gas,hydro,water) and internet and TV (Sympatico & Expressvu satellite). Please private message for more info, contacts, and pictures.

kitchen1.jpg

Archived