Premed 101 Forums

Transcripts - does anyone know the answer to this?

Hey,

I am going to call Queen's about this tomorrow, but I'm just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for now...I got accepted on May 15th, and it says that I need to send a transcript to OMSAS by June 30th. Ok, so I sent a transcript request form on May 17th, but I just got an email from OUAC that there is something wrong with the form. So, now I guess I have to send another one. If I get the request form in to OMSAS within the next few days, my transcript probably won't get to them by June 30th. Is this really bad? Anyone know the consequences?

Thanks!

i heard death by stoning...

ahahahaha..best. reply. ever. :D

honestly, those of you who got in...just RELAX..don't worry about the little things..i'm sure everything will be fine..celebrate & enjoy...if u don't, i'm gonna pray to god that in the next lifetime, u are waitlisted and i'm accepted so that i can torture u with my oh-so-serious-omg-what-am-i-gonna-do worries :P

Hey does anyone know if the transcript has to be totally complete, as in demonstrating that my degree was conferred? I just finished my Master's but my school is taking their sweet time to update my transcript, as I completed the program early. I know that Queen's gives us until Aug. 1 to have any Master's work completed, so will it matter that by June 30th my transcript may not show all my grades?

Archived