Premed 101 Forums

Kill the Radio: Suggestions for Listening Material

seeking1

http://hypem.com/track/1002066/Florence+The+Machine+-+Cosmic+Love

Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love

i'm always in this twilight

Enjoyed this one

I caught this gem randomly on CHRW this morning while I was driving.

XX - Crystallised

I think this song is absolutely fantastic and am going to listen to more of their stuff right now.

Disclaimer: they look like mellow dramatic punk posers that hang outside the cineplex at your local mall.... but don't let that fool you... the song is great.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying with electronica...

Cut Copy.... I recommended them a long time ago but no song in particular.

The entire album is amazing.... but let me give you some specific tunes to get you interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMk6mZotsk - feel the love

just wait for this one to start with some twang and then break into a moderately slow beat.... and then into a pumpingly awesome tune all in the first minute of the song.

I feel the use of the word "pumpingly" requires any serious music listener to check it out.

then.... after that has blown your mind and your left wanting more, try....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-ZI6wy83U&feature=related - Out there on the ice

This is a continuation of the first song and just as good.... I think the whole song is great but if after the first little while you're not convinced... skip to 2 minutes and 45 seconds.... and take that!

After these two.... which are respectively the first and second song of the album.... realize... if this is your type of music.... the whole album follows the awesomeness of the first two songs.

Supafield Out.

Flight of the Conchords - Hurt Feelings.... hilarious

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

i'm da boom king

flight of the conchords

she's so flippin hot.

she's like a curry.

i wanna tell her how hot she is, but she'll think i'm sexist.

she's so hot she's making me sexist... b***h.

If you're in the mood for some chill, midi-based electronica (might not be best classification, check out this remix of Daft Punk's 'something about us'. As with any remix, it's difficult to appreciate it unless you're familiar with the original, but here it is anyway :P:

If you're in the mood for some chill, midi-based electronica (might not be best classification, check out this remix of Daft Punk's 'something about us'. As with any remix, it's difficult to appreciate it unless you're familiar with the original, but here it is anyway :P:

Dude. So weird. I was listening to that song all day yesterday and almost posted it here. haha.

(the original)

and now sweet, gonna check out REMIX :D

love this song.

Archived