Premed 101 Forums

Anyone willing to help?

Hi there,

I remember there have been some kind successful applicants in the past willing to review EC activities for advice/pointers. Is anybody on this forum willing to generously donate some time for my application as part of the 08/09 cycle :o ?

Surprisingly, I do not have any friends inclined to enter medicine or have applied in the past. Though I may ask them to help review I think it would be more helpful if someone with experience can come to my aid.

Many thanks in advance.

Guest soaring_eagle

Help me too!

Lol, now theres going to be a fight. But seriously, if someone out there is KIND, INTELLIGENT, COMPASSIONATE (surprisingly, all of the good qualities of a doctor), help us!

LOL

pm....me..........toooooooooooo

Guest soaring_eagle

Just so no-one takes it the wrong way, Im more joking around about the help. Its completely understandable that people are busy, especially medical school students.

Thanks!

There are lots of us that help people out when we get a chance, especially close to interview time. The only tihng is just because we got in (aka, luck of the draw) doesn't make us experts one the process!

You can post your questions here (or if it's private PM me) and we can see if we can give you answers...that's why we still read these boards isn't it?!

Archived