Premed 101 Forums

Any details on the big event this year? Annnnd whats the deal in terms of the years of students that can attend etc? Like can all years of med students attend or is it for first years only etc?

I CANT WAIIIITTT!!!:D

I might be clueless, but wasn't it all years in the past? I googled the 08 web site, it looked pretty cool. Nice and close too. ;)

• 2 months later...
So as the time gets closer anyone from this place registered and stoked for OMSW?

I heard some good things from last year! I know UofT will be bringing over a good crowd to Mac.

I know that I and many of my classmates are stoked to be hosting OMSW this year! We're definitely looking forward to hosting all of the universities and I personally am pumped to meet med students from other uni's!!!

Glad to hear you'll be bringing a good crowd to Mac. Hope the other schools will be doing the same :) Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can't wait for OMSW as well! Our midterm is a week after (Oct 27) but I, along with many others, will sacrifice a full weekend before an exam for such an event.

I'm coming with a nice party crowd, so whoever is goin out those nights, you will definitely see quite a few of us there!

Archived