Premed 101 Forums

Top 3 Choices?

THX

I was really impressed by Northwestern. The location is incredible right in the middle of downtown Chicago. The facilities were very nice, the curriculum seemed great and the faculty and students all seemed very friendly and supportive. Anyone else interview there, and if so, what were your impressions of the school?

The group+panel interview format is kind dumb.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscous
ya...it was really awkward...and the task we had to do with the other applicants in the room was weird

when do we find out about feinberg? mid march?

what was the task?

the task was we had to create a reality show for students wanting to get into med school

the prize was getting a full scholarship to any med school and we as the interviewees must come up with some guidelines of who we would select for the show and tasks these people had to go through

Guest viscous
the task was we had to create a reality show for students wanting to get into med school

the prize was getting a full scholarship to any med school and we as the interviewees must come up with some guidelines of who we would select for the show and tasks these people had to go through

wtf, what if a certain interviewee does not know jack about "reality shows" cuz hes not into it?

back to the title of the thread:

I'm applying next cycle. Top 3 are:

1) Colubmia

2) Mayo

3) Duke

honourable mention: UMich, Case, BU (my brother may play hockey there, so good to have family around)

i thought umich doesn't take canadians?

Archived