Premed 101 Forums

First practice test bad?

apache

Did you finish all the questions on time? If your scores are lower than expected, it could be due to timing issues. If not, then figure out why you are getting the questions wrong. Perhaps you did bad on a particular passage because you were familiar with it or don't understand it. I would generally say your scores will get better just because you are more used to the type of questions and used to writing such a long test.

yeah, i think it was just tiredness from not too much sleep plus not being used the format and the process of doing such a long test. i did another one today and was able to put together a 9 14 11, so i'm pretty happy with that

yeah i'm starting practice exams super late, i started off my first year in arts, and for the next couple years after that science psych, so my science background isn't as good as other people, and as a result i've had to do a lot ore studying, preventing me from going practice tests... i'm going to do one every day until the test date so i can get a little more used to the test and eliminate fatigue, etc. im really freaked out though b/c i'll be applying w/o knowing my scores... anyhoo, excuse my little stress rant here, good luck to everyone writing in sept

cheers

Archived