Premed 101 Forums

How will you spend the next agonizing 4 1/2 months?

look guys, dan's got a secret admirer :)

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/cos/689947124.html

ahahehe. I think what really seals the deal there is:

"P.S. I'm single with no kids. All the diapers are from my grandmother who lives with me."

priceless. But why the hate? I give nothing but love, but you know, maybe, if you keep treating me like the law, the love will die. Is that what you want? is it? :confused:

i'm ip..we haven't met..aren't u like prehistoric? u might know my grandpa...

jk..i'm pretty ancient myself. :P

You just assume we haven't met? how very direct in shooting me down. And ancient is a relative term really, UBC stats shows people 40+ getting in. Did you go to UVic or UBC? (I'll go first, I went to both.)

why are we the only people on the forum on a saturday night. I feel so lame, especially since I feel like I am in the movie "you've got mail".... playing the part of meg ryan. uhhh..... But two undergrads at ubc, rough. Uvic is much more friendly and nice. Did the second degree take 4 years, or does it only take two since you already have one from them? And you should have just done like me, and opt for a masters that never ends... why wont it end...

ya 2nd degrees can be done in 2 yrs for the most part...idk i kinda regret going to ubc altogether..but while i was doing my first degree, i took some psyc electives that i liked so ended up doing the second degree in psyc + some anat, phyl, path courses that i really wanted to take..really applied myself this time around and ended up with a more competitive avg.

what r ur degrees/research all about? u'd better finish up before the deadline this time around...

ya uh, i did my undergrad at uvic in comp sci, but by the end of year 3 i decided I didn't like where that degree was going to take me (programming 8+ hour days for life...) so I took a load of electives and an extra years worth of credits in biochem and found a grad program at ubc that let me do lab work instead. So now I do some biotech stuff making dna. good times. Right, well, now that everyone will be able to google me and figure out who I am, I'm off to hong kong for a conference. See you all in a week.

Archived